In dealing with us you will provide information known as ‘personal data’ such as your name, address, date of birth, as well as what’s termed as ‘special categories of data’ such as your health details or criminal convictions.
- We will process this personal data and special categories of data in order to
- Provide you with our service to quote, incept, administer, review and renew your insurances and/or Wealth Management, and to arrange insurance premium credit where applicable.
- Assist you in the processing your insurance claim.
- To provide you with our risk managements services, report production, training, and
- To Understand your financial situations, goals and objectives, and to provide an ongoing service to you.
It will also be used to communicate with you, to include providing you with details on other products and services we, or our associated companies provide. Should you prefer not to receive these please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have determined the legal basis for which we process your information, and we shall only use it for the reason we collected it. We will only share your information within our firm, our other associated companies, third parties in the insurance product and risk management cycles and premium credit providers, where we are entitled, and in order to provide the service you requested.
Should you wish to know more about how we process your information and the bases of law we use to do so, please visit our website www.ardeninsurance.co.uk to see a copy of our privacy, click here https://www.ardeninsurance.co.uk/privacy-policy/, or email email@example.com.
To find out more about our Services please contact our team today on T. +44 (0) 204 505 3573 or fill out the form below: