Common sense solutions
Having access to competent health and safety assistance is a legal requirement for most businesses; whether you employ one person or several thousand, whether you’re a low-risk office-based business, a high-risk manufacturing business or a charity, you must appoint at least one suitable individual to take on this role.
Arden can support your organisation to reduce accidents, improve efficiencies, manage risks and lower costs, including insurance premiums.
Our Health & Safety Consultants are Chartered members of the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH), working alongside you to ensure you make the most appropriate risk-based decisions.
What we offer
- Provision of health and safety documentation – Policies and procedures
- Health and safety gap analysis and audits
- Risk Assessment and Method Statement assistance
- Post incident investigation
- CDM advice
- Legionella management
- COSHH assessments
- Implementing and maintaining ISO 45001 management systems
To find out more about our Services please contact our team today on T. +44 (0) 203 857 5373 or fill out the form below: